Admissions for the Academic Year 2019-20
Admission process schedule for the year 2019-20:
ADMISSIONS IN JR. KG, SR. KG AND GRADE 1 ARE CLOSED
- Admissions in 11th Science & Commerce are going on
- Grade 2 to 9 - 17th December 2018 onwards (In waiting)
The school will process few admissions in (Grade 2 to 9) and successful students will be kept in waiting. They will be given confirmation subject to future vacancy. There is a possibility of confirmation.
WE DO NOT TAKE NEW ADMISSIONS IN GRADE 10 AND 12.
Parents are encouraged to fill-in online admission inquiry form. They will be contacted by the school office and be given an appointment to visit the school and to process the admission. Visiting hours: 9:00 am to 12:00 noon.
- Photocopy of academic reports of last two years - For grade 1 onward
- Photocopy of child's birth certificate (Notarized copy if the certificate is not in English)
- 2 latest passport-size photographs of the student
- 1 passport-size photograph of the father & mother each (to be pasted on the form)
- Photo ID and residence proof of Father / Guardian & Mother - Photocopy
- PAN card of both the parents - Photocopy
- Aadhar Card of the child - Photocopy
- Hall Ticket / Admit Card (only for students seeking admission in 11th)
- Cheque Book (To pay first installment of fees if admission is granted)
- Hostel facility is available from grade 6 onwards and it is optional. Getting admission in school does not guarantee an admission in the hostel.
- A letter of recommendation is required from a person of good reputation or from an SGVP parent. (Reference will be verified)
- Personal interaction will be held with the child and parents for admission consideration in hostel. (Interaction will be possible only between 9:00 AM to 12 noon.)
- Pocket Money account is maintained for every child in the hostel for books, uniforms, sports equipment, laundry, and other expenses not covered in the school fees.
- Visit the hostel office personally between 9:00 am to 11:00 am for more details about hostel.
Feel free to call us on following numbers for any query you may have: